University of the Philippines
UPCAT Results 2013 Online

Search for
(usage: Surname First Middle note: omit periods and commas; use n for ñ eg. Ibanez Ma Angela Garcia)

List by surname
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |

INTARMED Program Candidates | Oblation Scholarship Awardees | Pending Cases | Announcements | UPCAT Home

Listing relevant results 1 to 1 for

Student Number Name Campus Course Qualified
Please anter a search string at the box above, or click on a letter of the applicant's last name.

<< Prev Page | Next Page>>


Official UPCAT results are posted at the Office of Admissions and each examinee will receive official notification by mail. Should any discrepancy in reporting exist, the information contained in the mailed notification shall take precedence over the results posted on the web.


* - Qualified but applicant has to clear deficiencies with the UP Office of Admissions starting on the first week of February, 2013.

** - For further details, please inquire at the UP Office of Admissions, Diliman, QC at Telefax no 9274561 or Tel no. (02)981-8500 loc. 3826 to 3831 starting oon the first week of February, 2013.

Moreover, if your name was originally indicated as a pending case but now no longer appears on the list, this means that your case was resolved in favor of non-qualification into any of the campuses of your choice. Your non-qualifier's slip has been mailed to you c/o your school. You may also contact the office of admissions to check on your UPG as well as the options open to you. We wish you all the best in your endeavors.

+ - Candidate for the Intarmed Program (7-Year Medicine). Instructions: Candidates must get in touch with the U.P. College of Medicine (549 Pedro Gil Street, Ermita, Manila) for further screening and other details.

++ - Oblation Scholarship awardee


If you did not make it to either of your campus choices you have two options:

FIRST: You can try other UP campuses IF:
1 your UPG is within their cut-off, and
2 they still have available slots.
Present your Non-Qualifier's Slip (which has been sent to you in the mail and which indicates your UPG) to the Office of the Registrar of the campus you want to enter. There is NO guarantee of acceptance as each campus makes its own decisions according to its own criteria.

SECOND: If no UP campus can accommodate you, you may enroll in a college or university other than UP. After earning at least 33 academic units with a weighted average of 2.00 or better in the UP marking system, you may apply for transfer into a UP campus.


Students with previous college work from another University or College who want to transfer to the University of the Philippines must satisfy all admission requirements of the accepting unit/college. Each campus has its own specific rules regarding transfer and accepts only a limited number of transfer students. Information on transfer to a specific UP unit may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar of the specific UP campuses (see below).

In general, you may be evaluated for admission as a transfer applicant provided that you: (1) present all academic units earned outside UP for evaluation; (2) have completed, outside the University, at least 33 academic units equivalent to UP courses; (3) meet the general weighted average (GWA) of the program applied for; Depending on the campus and degree program, the GWA requirement can be as high as 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0 for all the collegiate academic units taken outside UP (excluding vocational courses). University rules prescribe a minimum GWA of 2.0, 86%, or B for transfer admission into any program in the University. (4) satisfy other admission requirements of the admitting college/unit prescribed for each degree program such as an interview, a talent test or a written or oral examination; and (5) fall within the quota of the program at the time of application; Applicants shall be ranked according to the criteria set by the admitting program and the cut-off shall be determined by the college/unit based on their quota.

IMPORTANT: You will have to complete in the University at least 50% of the units required in the program. ALL upper division courses should be taken in the University.
To graduate with honors, you have to complete 75% of the required number of units and must be in residence for at least 2 years prior to graduation.

For information regarding:

(1) programs closed to transfer students,
(2) programs accepting transfer students,
(3) requirements to be submitted,
(4) submission of entrance credentials,
(5) validation for advanced credits, etc.

inquire directly at the Office of the Registrar of the specific UP campus.